- Assessment of existing insulation material and its effectiveness
- Examination for possible structural defects
- Thermal bypass (openings, holes, and penetrations that leak heat) evaluation which may include thermal imaging.
- Attic ventilation assessment (soffits, ridge vents, baffles)
- Thermal imaging technology
- Blower door pressure testing.
- A physical, on-site evaluation to determine corrective solution
- Specializing in wood, aluminum, brick and stucco exteriors.
The latest approved technology in process and material from the Building Performance Institute, which can include:
- Viper Crawl Space moisture membrane
- Seam sealing utilizing mastic and tape
- Commercial Grade encapsulated insulation
- Spray-on two-part urethane foam
We utilize blower door technology to locate areas requiring attention. Thermal bypasses and pipe penetrations are sealed to prevent heat loss through the use of a two-part foam application and specialized insulation.
Bath Fan Installation
As part of our on-site evaluation we analyze and recommend the importance of proper fan sizing and the installation of insulated ducting to a roof termination. Bath fan exhaust ducting that ends in the attic is a leading contributor of moisture buildup in attics.